The outcomes of a brand new nationwide survey reveal some fascinating points of Charlotteans, in contrast with residents of different main cities, together with that we’re prouder of our present lives, we’re extra apt to hearken to recommendation, and that we’re more likely to contemplate ourselves ‘feisty’ and ‘daring’.
The survey, carried out by Wakefield Analysis, requested 1,200 adults in every of 12 DMAs (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York Metropolis, San Diego, Seattle, Miami, D.C., Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Boston) a sequence of questions on how they see themselves and up to date life decisions.
“If we enable it, society will always reinforce that we aren’t sufficient; that we’re supposed to realize a sure degree of success or observe a selected life-style,” mentioned Meghann Seidner. “However, the reality is, we’re greater than sufficient. We consider in digging deep to know what makes us tick and celebrating what uniquely makes us who we’re; in following our personal inside compass.”
The outcomes of the survey indicated that:
- 91% of Charlotte residents are happy with the life they lead (in comparison with 88% nationally)
- Charlotte residents had been virtually twice as possible than Chicago to determine as “feisty”.
- Charlotte residents had been additionally twice as possible than LA to contemplate themselves “daring”
- 41% of Charlotte residents usually tend to pay attention to a buddy or member of the family when dealing with an vital life resolution. (in comparison with 39% nationally)
- 82% of Charlotte residents have made a way of life change within the final 12 months particularly to pursue a private purpose or ambition (in comparison with 77% nationally)
- 88% of Charlotte residents agree that the place they had been raised had a big influence on who they’re at present (in comparison with 87% nationally)
Do you suppose the outcomes of the survey precisely signify Charlotteans?
Do you contemplate your self proud, feisty, and daring?